Kip has been working with TSI since 2014 and is approaching 500 hours of instruction in the TBM series of aircraft.
- 6000 hours – Beechcraft King Air, Duke, Barron, Bonanza, Turbo Commander 690B –
Private /Corporate Owner Operator.
- All types of light GA aircraft, Instruction and Charter. Commercial Seaplane and Glider.
- 27,000 hours – PIC/SIC Lear 24/25 Charter/Instruction – Clay Lacy. Sabreliner 40/65,
777, 737, 727, 707, DC-9/MD- 80, DC-10. Douglas DC-3.
- Additional Experience: 9 years Flight Standards and Training Pilot at Continental Airlines – Part 61/121
Type Rating Training, Part 121 Recurrent Training and Proficiency Evaluation, Line
- Check Airman
- FAA Licenses: ATP, Multi and Single engine Commercial, Seaplane and Glider, CFI&I
- Ground and Flight Turbo Jet Engineer.